[Slackbuilds-users] TeXmaker - dependencies?

Larry Hajali larryhaja at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 04:47:22 UTC 2010

I wasn't aware of this particular issue until rworkman told me about
it after I had submitted the slackbuild.  My default desktop back then
was KDE and I had no issues.  Under at least XFCE, maybe other
environments, this error happens.  It works on my production box
running the XFCE desktop without issue but I'm not sure what
particular combination works.  It does, however, not work with XFCE in
a VM and the error below occurs.

If anybody knows how to resolve this error then I'd be happy to update
the README and/or slackbuild.

--Larry