[Slackbuilds-users] Desmume md5 mismatch

Larry Hajali larryhaja at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 02:01:40 UTC 2010

Yes, the md5sum should be aca40a8507d4104626da7086d451037b.  It looks
like I forgot to change the md5sum before I repackaged the tarball.

But the weird thing is that I have a different md5sum that I pulled
off of sourceforge for version 0.9.5.  The tarball that I initially
pulled didn't build the locale's or the libglade client.  With this
different packaging of version 0.9.5 it now builds the libglade
client.  They must have repackaged it after I uploaded the update to
SBo without changing the version number.  Also, looking at the
creation date of the one I pulled it was 11/27/09 and the one now
available is 12/6/09.

Could one of the SBo admins please change the md5sum for desmume to
aca40a8507d4104626da7086d451037b.

--Larry