[Slackbuilds-users] Kasumi Project Web Page

Francisco Dalla Rosa Soares dallarosa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 15:56:23 UTC 2010

Hello Ozan,
Thanks for your message. :)

I just checked both pages. The homepage you gave is the sourceforge
project in english. The page I listed as the homepage it's there
webpage, in japanese. If you take a look at the news, the japanese
website has posts from 2010 already while the english page is up to
date only in terms of packages, so I guessed that as I webpage the
japanese one would be more appropriated, as it's continually updated.

Best regards,

Francisco