[Slackbuilds-users] geos -current

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 31 18:00:26 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

The geos slackbuild is failing on -current because of the recent
upgrade of Ruby to 1.9.1.

Upversioning geos doesn't solve the problem, but removing
'--enable-ruby' does :-)

I don't know of anything that needs Ruby support.  But if you really
do need geos with Ruby, you will be much happier on Slack 13.0, where
it all Just Works.

I've got some bad-tempered patches for -current, if anyone really
wants them, but I'm sure upstream will fix it soon enough.

Best regards
-Dave Spencer

ps. the recent Hugin-related updates made me very, very, very happy.
Thanks Erik!