[Slackbuilds-users] updates of the SlackBuilds maintained by me

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Tue Jun 1 06:15:00 UTC 2010

On Sun, 30 May 2010 07:26:47 -0500
Erik Hanson <erik at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 30 May 2010 20:11:28 +0800
> Grissiom <chaos.proton at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > My updates of the SlackBuilds is here:
> >
> > http://github.com/grissiom/slackbuilds (or git url, git://
> > github.com/grissiom/slackbuilds.git)
>
> There may be some confusion, this is not how we take updates. You'll
> need to use the submission form when it re-opens.

That's probably (well, almost surely) my fault.

I've told several people directly (and implied indirectly on
the mailing list) that git pulls requests *might* be accepted,
but only for minor stuff (e.g. trivial cleanups and other such
bugfixes).  I've gone through ponce's stuff and merged the good
ones into my branch, and I'm about to go through grissiom's
repo now.

-RW