[Slackbuilds-users] Reworked Python3 SlackBuild

Audrius Kažukauskas audrius at neutrino.lt
Thu Jun 3 07:22:53 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-06-03 at 09:12:30 +0300, Ozan Türkyılmaz wrote:
> you should able to run virtual machines. virtualisation instructions
> speed up the
> virtual system. i run a virtual machine on my old laptop which is
> older than amd64.

I had an impression that to run, say, VirtualBox with 64 bit guest on my
32 bit host I need to have x86_64 CPU with hardware virtualization
support (in my case Intel VT-x), and mine doesn't have it (lower end
model).  Sure, I can run qemu instead (full emulation), but wouldn't
that be too slow (especially for compiling software)?

> but it's good to do tests by several people. i'll test it and let you know

Thanks.

--
Audrius Kažukauskas