[Slackbuilds-users] Reworked Python3 SlackBuild

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 14:36:25 UTC 2010

Flip it around: run x86_64 host and x86 guest. I do this on an AMD64
3000+ a (1.8GHz, 1GB RAM, no virtualization extensions) and although
win7 is a bit sluggish (needs way more ram), Slack32 is sprightly even
with Xfce when compared to my P3-900MHz laptops - enough speed in cli
to compile stuff. Speed is all perception though if you are used to
newer h/w.

--
Sent from my mobile device

You! What PLANET is this!
	-- McCoy, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0