[Slackbuilds-users] Final make package failure with ffmpeg

Pierre Cazenave pwcazenave at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 09:40:29 UTC 2010

See this discussion from last week:

http://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/2010-June/005735.html

In brief, make sure you have T/tetex installed and log in using a true
root shell:

root at darkstar# su -

as opposed to

root at darkstar# su

The latter doesn't fully populate $PATH with the required directories
needed by the ffmpeg SlackBuild. For more info, see Step 3 here:

http://slackbuilds.org/howto/

Pierre