[Slackbuilds-users] LyX update

João Felipe Santos joao.eel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 14:08:43 UTC 2010

Hello,

Today I tried to compile the 13.0 version of the LyX SlackBuild and
noticed some problems. Bumping the version to 1.6.6.1 (the newest one)
it compiles without changing anything in the script, but does not
finish to create the package. I did the steps by hand and got a
functional package... so I think it must be something with the 13.1
bash update.

Is the maintainer interested in fixing it? In case he/she does not
have the time, I can fix it myself and submit the update.

-- João Felipe Santos