[Slackbuilds-users] pcmanfm (0.5.2) slackbuild

Chris Abela chris.abela at maltats.com
Wed Mar 3 14:54:27 UTC 2010

Hi Phil

Too bad, you’ll have to live with the fortune cookies every time you log in
on Slack instead of being greeted with a predictable Hello World!

I admit that I never follow -current, because it is too scary for a control
freak like me. Please remember that SlackBuilds are not necessarily tested
on -current, so you have breached your warranty conditions :-)

Anyway, I suppose that your bane goes beyond pcmanfm, SlackBuilds or
makepkg. You'll need to do some digging on your own or with the help of the
tougher guys here. I just have one question, what shell are you using?

Chris