[Slackbuilds-users] ndiswrapper can't be built.

crocket crockabiscuit at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 09:18:41 UTC 2010

I tried to build ndiswrapper with ndiswrapper slackbuild.
But I encountered errors. They are included as result1.txt in this message.

Since they were caused by lack of wireless extension in kernel, I recompiled
kernel and tried again
to build ndiswrapper.
This time I encountered another set of errors.
The errors are included as result2.txt in this message.

It seems like ndiswrapper needs a patch to be built fine.