[Slackbuilds-users] Chokoq

Josiah Boothby josiahb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 01:14:29 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 18:01, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr at gmail.com> wrote:
>> It looks like beta3 works! I get an annoying warning each time the
>> program loads because I don't use kwallet, hopefully that is solved
>> with the release of 1.0. I'll submit an updated slackbuild.
>
> I used to experience the same annoying warning, but after i integrate
> it to KWallet, it disappeared :)

I'm generally disinclined to use KWallet for one program and one
program only. Maybe if I was using Konqueror as my primary browser as
well as KMail and Kopete.

That all said, someone else has submitted an updated slackbuild, so
I'm unable to submit my newest version. I don't know what it looks
like, but if anybody would like to try what I've come up with, feel
free to email me and I'll send you the updated choqok.tar.gz

--Josiah