[Slackbuilds-users] Chokoq

Erik Hanson erik at slackbuilds.org
Thu Sep 2 02:10:02 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 08:35:26 +0700
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I may, though I have to admit that I'm willing to cede
> > maintainership if someone else would like to take over. I'm only
> > the maintainer because I was the first person to upload a script ;)
>
> I'm willing to be the next maintainer as i'm using it now to replace
> Echofon who has dropped support for Linux

For the time being, 1.9.6.4 still works, and you can downgrade at the
mozilla add-ons page for Echofon. I've been trying to replace it with
Pino (which is very light/fast) lately but they still have some work
to do.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5081/versions/
http://slackbuilds.org/repository/13.1/network/pino/

--