[Slackbuilds-users] liferea

John Doe koolniczka at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 20:01:05 UTC 2010

Hello all

besides the webkit engine there is the xulrunner option. One thing is
that the flags in 13.1 liferea build may have the wrong config flag set.

I could only build it with
--with-gecko="libxul-embedding"
The other thing is that the build behaves oddly (opening filemanager
windows or FF windows while browsing feeds).

The best option may be to try to make 1.6 available (neither have tried
that for  myself so far though).

My $0.02
Regards
K.

Erik Hanson - Wed, 1 Sep 2010 21:31:03 -0500 :