[Slackbuilds-users] perl-glib SlackBuild update

Binh Nguyen binhnguyen at fastmail.fm
Wed Sep 15 18:58:23 UTC 2010

Since I can't send email to Michael Wagner via the two
that he lists in info files (@web.de and @arcor.de emails), I drop an
email here on this mailing list hoping that he will read it soon.

Michael, could you please update perl-glib to a newer version? 1.161 is
rather old comparing to the latest version (1.223).

The reason is that I want to submit the latest version of
perl-gnome2-wnck and it requires perl-glib of at least 1.180.

Thanks,

Sorry for all of you that are not interested.

--
Binh Nguyen