[Slackbuilds-users] lxmusic

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at sns.it
Thu Sep 23 16:25:45 UTC 2010

  On 23/09/2010 14:31, Josiah Boothby wrote:
> Building lxmusic failed due to an incorrect listing of documents and
> the omission of the creation of $PKG/install. --enable-man is unused
> in the configuration script (which throws a warning that it it is an
> unrecognized option), so I removed it. The slackbuild I used to
> successfully compile is attached.
yes, sorry for the oversight and thanks (to Matthew Fillpot too, he
wrote me in private) for reporting.

I'm gonna submit now tarballs on the upload form for these commits

lxmusic
http://github.com/Ponce/slackbuilds/commit/5b94236a90d0d1c27e7c46c73edbb6a43858421d

lxpolkit (added)
http://github.com/Ponce/slackbuilds/commit/0d931b00a43ebc4cd2c7c5bb05be9442f783357b

lxtask
http://github.com/Ponce/slackbuilds/commit/f87dcd0acf00d1175fa7a17bf585bccaf694dde5

lxde-common (this should fix your problem, Matthew)
http://github.com/Ponce/slackbuilds/commit/973d042047f837e2beffcf4a62746ad6ae7b9d8b

gtknetcat
http://github.com/Ponce/slackbuilds/commit/e0881afda82348fd44104ec15673d3de7f766484

I think last one should be avoided (so I won't submit it) and gtknetcat
should be removed (sorry) as it looks (yesterday's news) won't be
supported anymore

http://wiki.lxde.org/en/Status_of_LXDE_Components

Matteo