[Slackbuilds-users] gnome-colors.SlackBuild

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Thu Sep 30 04:09:18 UTC 2010

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 04:51:33 +0200
Eugen Wissner <belka.ew at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, gnome-colors.SlackBuild isn't executable. Can someone fix it,
> please?

Done, but there are probably others.  I pushed an entire
set of updates recently [1] in which I forgot to explicitly
set the SlackBuild script permissions to 0755.  Hopefully,
most of them already had 0755 perms anyway, but at least for
the ones that *I* approved, they would have been 0644 - I
always change the file mode right before I generate the
tarballs, so I never bother to change each one individually
as I uploaded it :/

[1] No, I don't recall which set of updates - I didn't even
    remember doing it until I saw this mail, at which point
    my first thought was "Oh, damn."  :-)

-RW