[Slackbuilds-users] Web submission failure- invalid email address?

Adam Swift vikepack at omnitude.net
Fri Jan 14 07:53:02 UTC 2011

Hello,

I tried to submit the attached package on slackbuilds.org and got this
message:

vikepack at omnitude.net was rejected by omnitude.net.
If your mailserver uses Greylisting you may want to Whitelist
slackbuilds-users at slackbuilds.org.

Yes, the email address is a forwarder, not a real mailbox, but it
definitely receives mail. E.g. my subscription confirmation to this
mailing list. I don't use greylisting or any spam protection at all
(because of said forwarders).

Thoughts?

Regards
Adam Swift