[Slackbuilds-users] Moving maintainership for xawtv SlackBuild

Manuel Reimer manuel.spam at nurfuerspam.de
Sat Jan 22 22:49:14 UTC 2011

Hello,

just wanted you to know, that I no longer use XawTV. Maintainership moves to Zbigniew who mailed me a patch, required to make XawTV build on current Slackware releases. I think it's the best thing, if he modifies the build script on his own and updates it for future releases, if required.

Yours

Manuel
/\                        - gegen HTML-Mail
answers as html mail will be deleted automatically!
Antworten als HTML-Mail werden automatisch gelöscht!