[Slackbuilds-users] Help on creating my own local slackbuild repo at home

unix_lists at airpost.net unix_lists at airpost.net
Tue Jul 5 04:54:24 UTC 2011

On 07/04/2011 09:27 PM, Ozan Türkyılmaz wrote:

>>> I have my own local repo as well. I added to sbopkg as well. I can get
>>> updates from Offical Repo and still keep my own changes.
>>>

>> Can you explain this a bit more about how you get updates from sbopkg and
>> are still able to keep your own changes. That's exactly what I would like to
>> do.
>>

> git clone the SBo git repo. Add it to sbopkg repo files. after that
> choose it at sbopkg repo config. When you change anything on the repo
> do git add and git commit. When you a sbopkg -r (git pull) your
> changes and repo changes will be merged nicely (depending on changes
> you did).

i haven't been able to figure out how to create my own repo file correctly.
This is what I have:
cat /etc/sbopkg/repos.d/10-Chytraeus.repo
Chy slackbuilds "Chy repository for Slackware Current" _Chy "" "" GPG

I'v also tried the following:

Chy Current "Chy repository for Slackware Current" _Chy git
git://slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds@13.37 ""

--
Regards,
2>&1