[Slackbuilds-users] bzr not listed as dep for avant-window-navigator

Klaatu notklaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Tue Jul 26 14:28:22 UTC 2011

Turns out bzr (already available via SBo) is a dep for avant-window-navigator.

Avant-window-navigator builds without it, but its Preferences control panel
will not launch without libbzr, which seems to contain a python module the
control panel wants to import, er sumpthin'

Just thought I should mention it.  I believe it's also not listed as a dep
anywhere on its homepage over at launchpad, either, so I am pinging them as
well.

- klaatu