[Slackbuilds-users] nvidia-driver, nvidia-kernel

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 15:31:38 UTC 2011

Roberto brought to my attention that for both nvidia-driver and
nvidia-kernel scripts the default should be

SRCSUFFIX="nocompat32"

That way, pure x86-64 users don't have to download both tarballs! For
nvidia-kerrnel this is just better bookkeeping.

Sorry for the confusion. I have reprimanded the QC department.  *sound
of whip cracking*

Admins, please fix and let me know if you want me to send a diff, etc.

Ed

--
Sent from my mobile device

You! What PLANET is this!
	-- McCoy, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0