[Slackbuilds-users] Grip update recommended -> latest version builds, installs and runs just fine

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Mon Jun 27 05:38:23 UTC 2011

Le 27/06/2011 01:30, David Woodfall a écrit :
> What does the new version do that older one doesn't?

I'd say Grip3 is to Grip2 what a modern car is to a Trabant. You know,
these light gray cars sold in the Eastern Block until the late eighties.
My grandfather in Budapest had one, and he was very proud of it. Take a
Jaguar, for example. It has four wheels like a Trabant, an engine, an
odometer, seats, an ashtray. From this angle, a Jaguar does nothing more
than a Jaguar.

:o)