[Slackbuilds-users] How to get source hostet?

Chris chrisretusn at bluehome.net
Tue Jun 28 02:03:45 UTC 2011

Well that was a fantastic answer. How about giving me a bit more. Perhaps a few specific and valid reasons why this is a no-no as you put it.

All it would take is a few extra lines of code to checkout the source and then create a tarball excluding the svn directories.

You could also just build it off the checked out source tree. Copy it over to a build directory, and build from there, making a package off the result.