[Slackbuilds-users] New maintainer: nvidia, libvdpau, vdpauinfo

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 08:20:18 UTC 2011

With Heinz' recent blessing, I have volunteered to take over the slackbuilds
he announced as EOL.  They are alive and kicking.  I have updated the .info
but have otherwise made no changes to the 13.1 scripts.  I will test against
13.37 rc1 "soon" and also test  legacy drivers when I find my old GeforceDDR
AGP card.  As I mentioned on #slackbuilds IRC recently, post here or to my
email any comments or suggestions.  Admins, since submissions are closed,
see links below.

http://www.koenigcomputers.com/sbo-ewk/libvdpau.tar.gz
http://www.koenigcomputers.com/sbo-ewk/nvidia-driver.tar.gz
http://www.koenigcomputers.com/sbo-ewk/nvidia-kernel.tar.gz
http://www.koenigcomputers.com/sbo-ewk/nvidia-legacy173-driver.tar.gz
http://www.koenigcomputers.com/sbo-ewk/nvidia-legacy173-kernel.tar.gz
http://www.koenigcomputers.com/sbo-ewk/nvidia-legacy96-driver.tar.gz
http://www.koenigcomputers.com/sbo-ewk/nvidia-legacy96-kernel.tar.gz
http://www.koenigcomputers.com/sbo-ewk/vdpauinfo.tar.gz

Ed Koenig
--
You! What PLANET is this!
    -- McCoy, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0