[Slackbuilds-users] [ANNOUNCE]: Slackware 13.37 rc1 and SBo

markus reichelt ml at mareichelt.com
Sat Mar 12 23:55:39 UTC 2011

* Greg' Ar Tourter <artourter at gmail.com> wrote:

> Should be bump the build number of these package on the 13.37 repo
> when there isn't a new version available, to help users?

I wondered about that too, but decided not to fiddle with build
numbers since the upcoming stable release is a new branch on SBo
anyway.

That said, I can tell that the scripts I maintain all work on -rc1
and thus are most likely ready to be bumped to the upcoming release
branch, namely:

libraries/Botan
system/aespipe
libraries/dietlibc
system/extundelete
libraries/libowfat
network/opera
network/sslscan
development/tcc
network/vidalia
graphics/xzgv

network/GeoIP (new maintainer)

I took the opportunity to add the missing GeoIP support to vidalia,
since I promised to also take over the GeoIP SlackBuild. Both will
run just fine on -rc1 as-is and are by no means a security update.

Whoever may need the updated SlackBuilds:

http://mareichelt.de/tmp/GeoIP.tar.gz
http://mareichelt.de/tmp/vidalia.tar.gz

HTH

--