[Slackbuilds-users] google-chrome

Matthew Fillpot mfilpot at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 06:01:26 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 1:36 AM, Grissiom <chaos.proton at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think Slackware may include a fully functional PAM in the next
> release after 13.37(may be 14 or 14.xx?). As time goes by, PAM is more
> and more mature and is not the one years ago. Lots of distro have PAM
> and it is well tested in some degree. If we have PAM, building KDE
> might be easier too.

I was thinking the same thing, that based upon the recent history it
may be a good time to consider including PAM and potentially selinux.
I am planning to build a collection of slackbuild scripts after the
release of 13.37 to attempt to get PAM and selinux working on a fresh
build, hopefully that information can be used to test for future
possible inclusions.