[Slackbuilds-users] Abandoning some scripts...

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Tue Mar 29 04:59:27 UTC 2011

Unless someone wants to take over maintenance, I'm planning to
remove the following builds (all mine) from the repo before we
open things up for 13.37:

* desktop/xfce4-cpugraph-plugin
  - xfce4-systemload-plugin handles this and more

* desktop/xfce4-fsguard-plugin
* desktop/xfce4-time-out-plugin
* desktop/xfce4-timer-plugin
* desktop/xfce4-wavelan-plugin
  - I personally don't see the usefulness of these

* system/cdfs
  - I don't use this, and I don't remember why I even made
    a build for it...

If you want any of these, reply to this mail with your desired
MAINTAINER and EMAIL values, and I'll transfer it to you.

-RW