[Slackbuilds-users] My SlackBuilds on -current.

Pierre Cazenave pwcazenave at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 10:35:28 UTC 2011

I've tested my SlackBuilds and the following ones require no
modification to run on -current as of 2011/03/28:

cryptoki
truecrypt
netcdf
synergy-plus
temper
CImg
wxcam
fdupes
netcat
rastertospp
libav1394
libied61883
viking
get_iplayer
detox
fish
recorder

These require only version bumps (see attached):

GMT - from v4.5.5 to v4.5.6
x11vnc - from v0.9.10 to v0.9.12

The following two require new download locations, but otherwise build fine:

flvstreamer -
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/flvstreamer/source/flvstreamer-2.1a.tar.gz
motion -
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/motion/motion%20-%203.2/3.2.12/motion-3.2.12.tar.gz

I couldn't test midori because I couldn't get libproxy to build (even
Ponce's one on github...) and therefore couldn't get webkitgtk to build.

trash-cli built OK but won't run properly.

Pierre