[Slackbuilds-users] My SlackBuilds on -current.

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 29 19:38:47 UTC 2011

Am I allowed to recycle this thread for some more packages?

(1) I see from git that R is being removed (unmaintained).  Well, qgis
(one of my packages) incorrectly lists R as a dependency in the
README.  In fact qgis does not depend on R these days, so it would be
great to just edit the README to remove the reference to R.  Thanks!

(2) postgis (not one of my packages) doesn't build at the moment.
This is not a 13.37 problem -- the cause is the recent Postgresql 9
upgrade.  Upgrading postgis to the latest version upstream (1.5.2) is
straightforward and solves the build problem.

Best wishes
-Dave Spencer