[Slackbuilds-users] [FIX] Eclipse + xulrunner issue.

Chris Abela chris.abela at maltats.com
Fri May 6 10:47:35 UTC 2011

I didn't opt for the rebuild of xulrunner, because when I checked, my

package was tagged 'alien', and I can't for the life of me remember why

I would have used the AlienBOB version (perhaps it had something to do

with my 'custom', offshore versions of ffmpeg, mplayer, etc. ;) ).

The xulrunner source link is broken and the tarball is probably no longer
available from their site, however the SlackBuild can easily be modified for
the v2.0.

Chris