[Slackbuilds-users] libxml++ fails to build

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Thu May 12 18:36:25 UTC 2011

Hi,

I think you need the mm-common package for that. The error looks
rather similar to the one  got when trying to build gtkmm before I
read the README. However, libxml++ README does not seem to mention
mm-common here so it might be an oversight.

I have just compiled it here with mm-common already installed and it built fine.

Give it a try.

Hope this helps

Greg