[Slackbuilds-users] Terminus-font link broken

Grigorios Bouzakis grbzks at xsmail.com
Tue May 17 18:00:01 UTC 2011

Tobias Columbus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The link of the package terminus-font seems to be broken.
> The package references
> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/terminus-font/terminus-
> font-4.34.tar.gz
> However, there are currently only terminus-font-4.32-tar.gz
> and terminus-font-4.35.tar.gz available...

Can you download the 4.35 one? I get not found.
There must've been something discovered wrong with 4.34 cause its not
been that long since its release.
There isnt a ChangeLog available in release tarballs though.

--
()  against html e-mail  |  usenet & email communication netiquette
/\  www.asciiribbon.org  |  www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html