[Slackbuilds-users] lapack

markus reichelt ml at mareichelt.com
Fri May 20 14:51:03 UTC 2011

* Donald Allen <donaldcallen at gmail.com> wrote:

> For me, it's no longer a problem; I got it built. My concern is
> just that others might trip over this and waste time figuring out
> what I already did.

Folks using SBo should know about env variables and how to adapt
them.

> Maybe put a note on the page alerting people that the version has
> changed, the slackbuild awaits updating,

Too much of a hassle. And quite frankly, users should expect such
minor inconveniences - life, it's out there.

Also, there's several scripts on SBo that don't get updated just
because of a new version.

A bummer for sbopkg users but hardly a show-stopper for the rest of
us.

--
left blank, right bald