[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20111022.1 - broke loic's capability to build from source - again!

Chris ABELA chris.abela at maltats.com
Mon Oct 24 07:47:29 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: slackbuilds-users-bounces at slackbuilds.org
[mailto:slackbuilds-users-bounces at slackbuilds.org] On Behalf Of Niels Horn
Sent: 22 October 2011 15:24
To: SlackBuilds.org Users List
Subject: [Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20111022.1

Sat Oct 22 12:23:02 UTC 2011
development/monodevelop: Updated for version 2.8.

This broke loic's capability to build from source. This is the second time
this happened and it could be either that I am not up to the job or the
source sucks. Anyway, please advise on how to proceed, but I think that I
would remove the source build option altogether. Anyone capable of studying
and auditing the source may then also complete the job him/herself, right?

BTW if anyone is interesting in taking over maintenance of loic, s/he would
more than welcome.

Chris