[Slackbuilds-users] Flash: Broken link

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 22:29:42 UTC 2011

Hi,

Yes as this is the development version of the new 11.0 release, adobe
removes it as soon as a new version is released. As Adobe release RC1,
beta2 is now gone.

I believe, the new slackbuild is in ready and should be out at the
next public release, (provided Adobe doesn't release RC2 by then at
which point the new one will not work again):-P

Now why people cannot leave stuff in place, I don't understand, but it
is not an adobe specific problem.

Cheers

ArTourter