[Slackbuilds-users] Problem with 'faenza-xfce'

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Sun Aug 5 10:30:31 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm running Slackware 13.37 with Robby Workman's XFCE 4.8 (thanks a lot
for that, Robby!)

I like the Faenza icon theme, and just tried to build the packages from
SBo.

1) faenza-icon-theme works fine and seems complete.

2) faenza-xfce won't build. I thought it was meant to complete the main
Faenza package, but as far as I can see, no icon is missing in the main
package.

Cheers,

Niki Kovacs
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat