[Slackbuilds-users] My SlackBuilds for 14.0

JK Wood joshuakwood at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 20:23:36 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Here's the status of the SlackBuilds I maintain:

Working:
ham/fldigi: Already ready already, thanks to rworkman
development/cvsps: Builds fine here.

Patches attached:
libraries/libticables2: New package, necessary to build libticalcs2, tilem2
libraries/libticonv: New package, necessary to build libtifiles2,
libticalcs2, tilem2.
libraries/libtifiles2: New package, necessary to build libticalcs2, tilem2
libraries/libticalcs2: New package, necessary to build tilem2.
academic/tilem2: New package.
academic/tilem: Bumped build number, and noted in README that it will live
alongside TiLem2, but cannot be built while libticables2 is on the system.
games/freedroidrpg: Updated to 0.15.1.

Patches underway:
network/driftnet: Fails to build against libpng 1.4. Even though I
'patched' it to do so. I'll keep working at it.

Planned for the future: academic/tilp: New package, lets you dump roms for
use with tilem. Have to go vote, so it can probably wait until submissions
are open again.

--JK