[Slackbuilds-users] Problem with 'faenza-xfce'

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Wed Aug 8 04:57:46 UTC 2012

Le 07/08/2012 20:30, Fridrich von Stauffenberg a écrit :
> That's weird. Checked the link with wget and firefox, and it worked in
> both cases. Anyway, here's the mirror:

I downloaded it manually and put the tarball in /var/cache/sbopkg, and
everything worked fine.

I think I found the culprit though. Upon downloading, sbopkg can't seem
to handle the filename. There's a mysterious '0.2.1' file (type "UNIX
archive") after a building attempt with sbopkg in /var/cache/sbopkg.

Cheers,

Niki
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr