[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20120815.1

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Wed Aug 15 04:03:23 UTC 2012

This will be the last big set of changes for 13.37 (well, it will
ideally be *the* last set), so now we (the SBo admins) are going
to focus on getting some things done behind the scenes.  We have
some implementation details that we need to discuss and sort out
so that the chances for later regret are minimized.  As soon as
we are ready, we will let you know (on this list), and we will
include details on how you can best help us from there.  Please
be patient, but if you'd like to monitor our progress, keep an
eye on the master branch in our git repo.

-RW

Wed Aug 15 03:32:57 UTC 2012
academic/avogadro: Updated with patches for newer gcc and boost.
academic/seaview: Updated for version 4.3.5.
academic/smath-studio: Updated for version 0.95.4559.
audio/MusicMixer: Added (AmpliFIND/MusicIP tool)
audio/easymp3gain: Added (GUI for mp3gain, aacgain, and vorbisgain)
audio/foo-yc20: Added (Yamaha YC-20 organ emulator)
audio/pulseaudio: Updated for version 2.0 (+new maintainer)
desktop/x-tile: Added (an app that allows you to tile windows)
development/THE: Added (The Hessling Editor)
development/casperjs: Added (scripting and testing for phantomjs)
development/gambas3: Updated for version 3.2.0.
development/lazarus: Fixed dependencies in README.
development/monodevelop-python: Removed.
games/angband: Updated for version 3.3.2 (+ new maintainer)
games/assaultcube: Included patch for X11.
games/desmume: Updated for version 0.9.8.
games/firestorm: Updated for version 4.1.1.28744.
games/glestae: Included patches for gcc47 and libpng15
games/meandmyshadow: Patched for gcc-4.7.
games/megaglest: Included patch for gcc47
games/moria: Added (a roguelike game)
games/rogue: Added (visual CRT based fantasy game)
games/stone_soup: Added (dungeon exploration game)
games/xmoto: Updated for version 0.5.10.
graphics/draftsight: Added (2D CAD program)
graphics/draftsight: Omitted the libaudio.so symlink packaging
graphics/jUploadr: Added (photo uploader)
graphics/teighafileconverter: Added (DWG and DXF file converter)
graphics/teighaviewer: Added (DWG and DGN file viewer)
libraries/boolstuff: Removed, dep for halevt (also removed)
libraries/freexl: Updated for version 1.0.0d.
libraries/grx: Added (a 2D graphics C library)
libraries/libmemcached: Updated for version 1.0.8.
libraries/librasterlite: Added (extension for SpatiaLite/SQLite db)
libraries/libspatialite: Require freexl regardless
libraries/ndesk-dbus-glib: Added (a C# implementation of dbus-glib)
libraries/ndesk-dbus: Added (C# implementation of D-Bus)
libraries/notify-sharp: Added (a notification daemon in C#)
libraries/ois: Included patch for gcc-4.7.
libraries/tbb: Use proper symlinks to installed libraries
libraries/xalan-c: Updated for version 1.11_1335373.
libraries/xerces-c: Updated for version 3.1.1 (+ new maintainer)
misc/flashrom: Added (read/write/verify/erase flash ROM chips)
misc/seahorse-plugins: Added (plugins for Seahorse)
misc/utimer: Added (multifunction timer tool)
multimedia/makemkv: Updated for version 1.7.6.
multimedia/mscore: Updated for version 1.2.
network/Quamachi2: Added (Improved Hamachi GUI)
network/Quamachi: Removed (substituted w/ Quamachi2)
network/glassfish: Added (Java EE Application Server)
network/gmapcatcher: Updated for version 0.7.7.2.
network/mod_ruid2: Added (an apache suexec module)
network/mumble: various build fixes and enhancements
network/nzbget: Added (cli-based binary newsgrabber for nzb files)
network/qbittorrent: Removed configure flag that was preventing build.
network/qupzilla: Updated for version 1.3.1.
network/sparkleshare: Added (collaboration and sharing tool)
network/teamviewer: Updated for version 7.0.9360.
network/transmission: Updated for version 2.60.
network/webkit-sharp: Added (Mono/.NET bindings for WebKit)
office/epdfview: Include glib.h instead of glib/gmacros.h
office/gummi: Updated for version 0.6.4.
office/keepassx: Fix build with gcc47
office/texstudio: Patched for gcc-4.7
python/buildbot-slave: Added (a slave to buildbot)
python/pystatsd: Added (Graphite frontend)
system/afio: Added (archiver program)
system/bacula-client: Updated for version 5.2.10.
system/bacula: Updated for version 5.2.10.
system/bulk_extractor: Added (forensic tool)
system/collectd: Added (statistics collection daemon)
system/cronie: Added (The standard UNIX cron daemon)
system/halevt: Removed by request of maintainer.
system/heirloom-pax: Added (POSIX standard archiver)
system/nvidia-driver: Updated for version 302.17.
system/nvidia-kernel: Updated for version 302.17.
system/seahorse: Added (encryption made easy)
system/truecrypt: Updated for version 7.1a.
system/xboxdrv-linux: Added (Xbox/Xbox360 USB Gamepad Driver)
system/xosd: Noted optional gdk-pixbuf dependency