[Slackbuilds-users] murrine-themes

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Tue Aug 21 15:00:01 UTC 2012

Petar Petrov a écrit :
> hi
>
> yes, i know. You can download version 0.98.4 from
>

> http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/m/murrine-themes/murrine-themes_0.98.4.tar.gz
>

> and change the SlackBuild accordingly. I will submit an update for
> Slackware 14.0 and this time host the source myself.
>
> regards,
>
> Petar

Thanks for the link, Petar. I've made a version bump in the script, and
everyting works fine now.

BTW, thanks for the nice artwork additions. I just built your
slack-wallpapers, which I use on all my machines. There's some really
nice ones in there (and a few ugly ones too :oP).

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr