[Slackbuilds-users] (some maintainers wanted) My Slackware-14-current (kernel-3.2.27) SlackBuilds compile report

korgman korgie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 09:40:34 UTC 2012

The everything compiles news. (tested only for compile)

desktop/ideviceinstaller/ideviceinstaller
audio/MusicMixer
audio/clthreads
audio/clxclient
audio/jack_capture
audio/jost_bin
audio/meterbridge
audio/multimidicast
audio/pd -> remove portmidi from REQUIRES.
audio/pd_mrpeach
audio/qmidiarp
audio/qmidinet
audio/qmmp
audio/qsynth
audio/rumor
audio/stops
audio/vmpk
desktop/kover
desktop/qt-recordmydesktop
graphics/frescobaldi
graphics/gimp-feca_hdr-plugin
graphics/jUploadr
libraries/clalsadrv
libraries/libmusicbrainz
libraries/zita-resampler
misc/biosdisk
multimedia/SimpleSysexxer
multimedia/a2jmidid
multimedia/dsmidiwifi
network/nload
python/pysmssend: builds as is. Upgraded to 1.48. Added REQUIRES, modified README
multimedia/cfourcc
libraries/liblscp
libraries/libgig
multimedia/xjadeo

Some bad news

-- not tested yet --
audio/guitarix: Maintainer wanted. Not interested, will test in unknown time.

-- REMOVE from SBo. Not compile - maintainers or time wanted. --
libraries/libinstpatch/libinstpatch: not interested, will fix in unknown time. Any volunteer for maintainer?
audio/swami/swami: not interested, will fix in unkown time. Any volunteer for maintainer?
desktop/italc/italc: unrecognized command -mwindows. I tried version-2.0.0 but it requires PAM.
network/nethogs/nethogs: fail
multimedia/linuxsampler: fail
multimedia/gigedit:  see linuxsampler
multimedia/qsampler: see linuxsampler

Some ok news.

-- Slackbuilds that need modifications. Slackbuilds attached [see 14-current.SlackBuilds.tar.gz or upgraded [see $PRGNAM.tar.gz]
audio/aeolus/aeolus: needs -ldl in Makefile. Solved.
multimedia/genpuid: Delete README.SBo line from genpuid.SlackBuild. Solved.
multimedia/dssi/dssi: needs update to 1.1.1 or fails. Solved.
multimedia/hexter/hexter: see dssi.
libraries/libofa/libofa: Removed make examples. Solved.
libraries/libtunepimp/libtunepimp: is fine if libofa is ready and protocol.cpp searches for curl/types.h <- have to remove. Solved
audio/kid3/kid3: see libofa, libtunepimp.
multimedia/picard/picard: see libofa.
graphics/gimp-wideangle-plugin/gimp-wideangle-plugin: Solution found here: http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/aubio-compiling-fails-lib-libm-so-6-a-945901/#post4703302

-- another maintainer involved --
desktop/synce-kpm: see libsynce from another maintainer. libsynce needs --disable-hal-support

-- not tested due wine --
audio/fst: wanted volunteer to provide me a binary of wine for slack-14-current and compiled with jack support. First compile jack-audio-connectio-kit then wine! My Virtual machine is low on memory to compile wine.
audio/dssi-vst: see wine remarks on fst.

That was a torture. Two days in front of a computer :)

Thank you SBo team for your care.
--
Michales Michaloudes