[Slackbuilds-users] Kino

Pierre Cazenave pwcazenave at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 10:46:07 UTC 2012

On 09/01/2012 10:41, Matteo Bernardini wrote:
> I don't use kino that much, but it seems to build here (also with
> ffmpeg-0.9) with this patch from debian/ubuntu
>
> http://cgit.ponce.cc/slackbuilds/plain/multimedia/kino/1.3.4_fix_ftbfs_libav.patch
>
>  and, FYI, as I'm on -current, I use also this other patch (needed
> for kernels>  2.6.37)
>
> http://cgit.ponce.cc/slackbuilds/plain/multimedia/kino/v4l1_includes.diff

> FAQ - http://slackbuilds.org/faq/

Hi Matteo,

I received an email yesterday from someone trying to build kino saying
they were unable to do so, and so I pointed them to your repository
since I imagined you would have found a fix if one existed. However, I
am writing up my thesis at the moment, and time is tight, so I am still
unable to maintain kino. To be honest, I haven't had a lot of time for
any of my SlackBuilds (even those for programs I use daily).

Pierre