[Slackbuilds-users] heimdal crashes

Helmut Hullen Hullen at t-online.de
Tue Jan 24 07:07:00 UTC 2012

Hallo, Thibaut,

Du meintest am 23.01.12:

> Are you on slackware 13.37 ?

> I remember I already saw this problem compiling heimdal 1.5.1, but it
> was on slackware 12.1, which have an different version of berkeley db
> than 13.37...

> If you are on 12.1, 13.0 or 13.1, you can use heimdal 1.4 :
> http://slackbuilds.org/repository/13.1/network/heimdal/

> If you absolutly want to use heimdal 1.5.1, I'am afraid you have to
> upgrade your slackware version...

The tests are still running ...

First mistake (my mistake): I had to restore one of my compiling
machines from backup, and in that backup I had excluded "*.o" ...

Second possible problem: my first tries run on a machine with kernel 3.1
- may be that causes other problems (p.e. with "/usr/lib/include/asm").

Third (minor) problem: my machines don't use X, the actual test now runs
without "--with-x", kernel 2.6.38.3 (self made, too). But I'll add some
X packages ...

Viele Gruesse!
Helmut