[Slackbuilds-users] Plans for jdk, jre

J j at dawnrazor.net
Fri Jul 20 03:46:02 UTC 2012

When Oracle made their jre/jdk not-distributable, they also made it no
longer the reference implementation - and promoted openjre/jdk as the
new reference. The message from Oracle is quite clear - use open, not
Oracle. So, it seems likely to me that Pat will be replacing the
oracle jre/jdk with the open jre/jdk.