[Slackbuilds-users] recode no more maintained

Chris Abela kristofru at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 06:58:18 UTC 2012

Hi Niki,

Yes I had inherited the maintenance of this SlackBuild from you as I
wanted a slight modification to build recode on Slack 13.0.

I have just submitted an update for recode.info:
DOWNLOAD="http://slackermedia.info/slackbuilds/recode-3.6.tar.gz
(thanks to klaatu)

Presently I am looking for a new maintainer for this SlackBuild, so
please let me know if you want it back.

Chris

P.S. Welcome back to Slackware