[Slackbuilds-users] Small error in google-go-lang SlackBuild

Tobias Columbus tobias.columbus at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 24 13:03:14 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

I stumbled upon a tiny bug in the google-go-lang Slackbuild.
If there is an $ARCH environment variable set, then the local variable
$GARCH is not properly initialized. Patch attached.

By the way, thanks to all maintainers and admins for the great work!

Tobias

P.S.: If this happens to be a double post, I apologize... I switched my
subscription address and do not know if sending the mail actually works.