[Slackbuilds-users] webcore-fonts vs. ARCH

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Thu Jul 26 07:43:19 UTC 2012

Le 25/07/2012 13:12, Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér a écrit :
> Mr. Workman has done this:
> http://connie.slackware.com/~rworkman/xfce-4.8/
> - where the deps are included. I used it because I got confused with the
> build order!

Yeah, I know his work. I mainly used his SlackBuild script as a starting
point. But I do add some tweaks, leave out some packages and build some
others agains additional libs, so it was more simple to start again on
my own (I'm not a "lazy Slacker", according to Salix' slogan :oD).

Cheers,

Niki
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr