[Slackbuilds-users] Angband, Moria SlackBuilds

David Melik dnc at hipplanet.com
Wed Jun 27 23:19:58 UTC 2012

Last year, the Angband SlackBuild maintainer replied to me in an email that he was probably not going to work on Slackware projects in the future. There have been several releases of Angband since. I would like to take over the build, or someone else can.

I am trying to make a new Moria SlackBuild. However, I do not quite understand the commands in the template that installs the man page, and the Moria source is different. The man page is contained in 'doc' along with all other documentation. Is there anything that needs to be done but changing the folder that 'find' looks for, or would only doing so also install all the other docs in the system's man folders?

--David Melik