[Slackbuilds-users] official logo (contest?)

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Sat May 26 03:09:31 UTC 2012

Erik
Other than the mention of facebook, there's no shame in being gimp
challenged. Half the time I don't know why I keep it installed! I do
more damage to perfectly good art...

I popped a thread on LQ for thoughts. Its a spiffy idea I think; maybe
set up a repository where we can collect images and votes.

I wonder if any Slackware users are proper graphic artists?

-Ed

--
Sent from my mobile device

You! What PLANET is this!
	-- McCoy, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0